Sunday 1 September 2013

Monochrome Madness

Since i can remember I've always dressed in practically two colours.
Black & White
I don't know if it's body confidence or just the fact i like monochrome that i wear it so often.

Recently my mother and i went on our annual summer/winter shop and my god after waiting all summer we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!.
Bags upon bags, high street names upon high street names filled the small boot of my car.
Thought i'd share a couple of my monochrome BEST buys from Cheltenham's high street.

Necklace- Miss Selfridge £5 reduced from 19!
Lipstick- MAC Myth

Dress Black Missguided Midi Peplum

Top- New Look -£12.99
Monochrome Thin Check
Necklace- Primark £3

Boots Miss-Guided £34.99

Soft pallet look for work ALL MAC-makeup


More post will be posted soon. Due to busy timetable. 

2 comments:

  1. love your boots and your blog!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete