Saturday 14 September 2013

Writers Block but Shoe Addict

So recently you may have gathered i haven't blogged as much in the past couple of weeks, WELL, writers blog and fail of technology have definitely set me back! But i've been busy with work and creating my event! Which has been stressful with organisation but i have definitely found something id love to do!

BUT i must say i've been a bit naughty in the shopping department lately so i'l show you some of my new best SHOES buys!

A few new goodies going into Autumn Winter from a selection of high street and online retail. Missguided, River Island and Zara.


My new Fave Pale pink shoe £65 River Island

A pop of colour with a stylised shoe can add to any outfit. Courts for £24.99

But i'm a shoe addict so i got the black version !

Winters looming with my riding style leather black boots. Zara £39.99

Missguided Boots Leather £34.99

No comments:

Post a Comment