Sunday 18 August 2013

Battle of the Primers

As pay day looms, all i can think about is what i can treat myself to. Something i've recently the past two years i've been interested in is make up. Getting the right makeup which doesn't harm my skin and possibly splashing out on some of the good stuff.

SO, i MUST i mean MUST get a new foundation cannot physically live without my MAC studio Fix Fluid. I haven't used anything different and quiet frankly i don't want to. The smooth textured finish over my skin has improved my skin dramatically. I already had sensitive skin so i never use strong make up remover liquids or moisturisers, Johnsons baby wipes come at me!. However, i've also recently run out of primer but i want to explore out of M.A.C makeup.
Prep+ Prime M.A.C 


Even though it's really good and helps my skin i want to see what other products there are out in the market.
bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer. £21.00
Combats rough patches, flakey dryness and prepares your skin for seamless coverage with SPF 15.
Good for sensitive skin as free of preservatives and irritants with a silky formula.

Lancome La Base Pro Perfecting Make up Primer 250ml. £28.00
A non greasy and oil-free texture will help control shine and glides on.

Shiseido Refining Makeup Primer SPF15 30ml £30.00
Brand new never heard of before but apparently it's dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic recommended for bumpy pores, excess oil, shine and dullness.

Benefit The POREfessional PRO balm Primer 22ml £24.50
It's the UK's no.1 best selling primer yet i still haven't had a go!
Over the coming months i will be trying out different products and will be reviewing them!.

No comments:

Post a Comment