Sunday 4 August 2013

Novice

Well Heres a snippet about me.

Northumbria University student studying Fashion Communication. Consisting of a variety of modules from PR and Photography to Experiential Design in Fashion. So varied that this course allows me to dip in and out of different platforms in the fashion industry.

So first years over and what an amazing northern experience it was. From freezing temperatures on nights out to warm sunny days stuck inside continuing with coursework never a great combination. One thing i did  notice in first year.... the fashion gets wild and inventive especially on a fashion course like mine. 'Each to their own' i would describe certain peoples fashion but hey-ho thats what they like then thats what they like. I'm more of a plain Jayne myself. Using Accessories mainly to complete my style with the added fave of a complete coverage of makeup. Makeup i'd say i care about the most if I'm not looking at what new shoes are available and in trend then I'm continually looking at Cosmetics.


Myself. Photography Shoot Model

No comments:

Post a Comment