Sunday 11 August 2013

No more Body Blue Days


MAC -Makeup
Prep+Prime Skin £20.50
Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 £21.50
Mineralise Foundation Loose £25.00
Smokey Eyes- MAC pallet of four.
Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Smokeluxe £30.00
Eyelure Fake Eyelashes Suitble
L'oreal Mascara

What to wear to a family do when they haven't seen you in year?
That stage where your fashion starts to become personal and taking risks by playing around with bold colours.
After not seeing part of my family for over two years what a great way to make a statement to dress to impress and show your sense of pride in the way you dress.

Black on Blue
I'm that girl who isn't body confident at all when it comes to choosing colours. Before university my style  was black on black, baggy and comfy. Now being more confident with the aid of talking about my body shape in a recent 'Voice and power of appearance' speech at University i've decided to dress to my shape and show off my curves!
Being proud of my body has given me the confidence to show off my style. Sophisticated and sleek. Experimenting with block colour has really helped me in being more confident that i can take risks and they can pay off. Next Venture a new colour. I take great pride in my hair and makeup and have found my perfect solution to brightening my complexion with a range of MAC makeup products.        
Top-Topshop£18
Necklace- Next £12
Trousers- Frenchconnection £29 Reduced from £85

River Island Sandals -£18 


No comments:

Post a Comment